Stop Smoking Tips

If you're interested in trying to quit smoking, you're probably looking all over the place for a decent list of stop smoking tips.

3 Tips on How to Stop Smoking Cigarettes For Good From an Ex-Smoker

Written by V Pender on 11/23/2008

The holiday season is on its way and what better way to approach and enjoy it, than to discover how to stop smoking cigarettes now. Trust me, I used to be addicted to those cancer sticks just like you, and let me tell you what, it's so much better now that I am off of them. I now know that I will be there for my kids so much

longer and hopefully be able to see my grandkids. it is possible to learn how to stop smoking cigarettes without spending a fortune, without having awful

withdrawal symptoms, and without returning back to that deadly habit. And best of all, just like I did, you can get rid of your smoking habit in 7 days...

I promise you. Here are some useful tips to help you stop:

1) Don't stop smoking cigarettes for yourself...stop for those whom you love.

I found that it was a much better motivation to think about my wife and kids right when I was thinking about lighting one up. I know that smoking is bad for me, but I know that it is even worse for my family as I needed to be there for all of them and not be in the hospital dying at age 60.

2) Start recording the amount of money that you spend on buying cigarettes each week if you haven't already.

Now multiply that by 52 and stare in horror at all of the money that you waste in killing yourself. That worked for me as I knew that I should be putting that money to use helping pay for my kids' college or taking my family on vacations.

3) If you don't already, begin exercising everyday.

At first, I thought that was crazy as one of my ex-smoker, 47-year old, father of 3, friends told me that it helped him. So I began jogging about 1 mile every morning and I was amazed at how great I felt everyday and I wasn't really even craving any more cigarettes. Go ahead and try it for yourself.

Follow those tips above to help you to learn how to stop smoking cigarettes now. I'll say it again...you don't know how much better life is now without being dependent on ground up leaves rolled in paper. I love my life now so much more than before and the great thing is...I'll be able to enjoy it for so much longer.

I want you to feel the same as me...it's not too late. If you want to take action now and stop smoking for good, then visit Stop-Smoking-Today.net to do exactly what I did to learn how to stop smoking cigarettes for good. Don't do it for yourself, do it for those you love. It's time for a change in your life... just think, a week from now you could be off those darn cigarettes. Just think how great that would be for you and your loved ones.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nick_Tuttle

Health News:

Munch Through Lida Diet Pills to Reduce The Enhancing Weight
In this day and age the marketplace is rushed off your feet with lots of weight thrashing methods, which are assuring the people to give the best results for the fast...

Order Xenical

  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ 3 Tips on How to Stop Smoking Cigarettes For Good From an Ex-Smoker ”

Stop Smoking Tips

If you take the time to create a good plan that is firm you will find a much better success rate. Setting yourself up for success is one of the most important things that you can do in your attempt to quit smoking and failing to do this will often result in the cycle of continuously trying to quit.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.