Stop Smoking Tips

If you're interested in trying to quit smoking, you're probably looking all over the place for a decent list of stop smoking tips.

The Best Stop Smoking Aid I Have Used

Written by V Pender on 2/07/2009

div style=clear:both;/divpI was a smoker for twenty years, and tried to quit multiple times before I finally found the way to do it without relapsing. There are a lot of products out there, but I will tell you right now the best stop smoking aid is not a prescription drug or an expensive medical treatment. I was able to quit for good last year by using a few natural supplement products to ease the withdrawal symptoms, and a healthy dose of willpower! If you are looking for the best stop smoking aid available, read on to find out what worked for me./ppstrongManaging Severe Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms/strong/ppWhen you first quit smoking, your body goes through a very uncomfortable adjustment period as the addictive nicotine and other chemicals that your body has become dependent on start to dissipate. Every time I had tried to quit before, the withdrawal symptoms would eventually force me back to smoking. I found that the nicotine replacement therapies, like the gum or lozenges, would make me feel a little bit better, but left me with a scratchy throat or upset stomach. Also, that stuff is not cheap! In the end, even if I managed to extend my time away from cigarettes by a few extra days, the gum didn't help me quit entirely./ppI needed something that would help reduce the cravings and anxiety, but also allow my body to completely eradicate all traces of nicotine from my body. Looking back, it seems pretty silly to try and end a nicotine addiction by feeding your body more nicotine, but I guess the theory is that it's more measured and controlled and thus easier to be weaned from. At any rate, these products did not work for me./ppTo my surprise, I was finally able to quit for good when I came across 6 natural herbs, each targeted to a specific problem associated with quitting smoking. In my experience, these combine to form the best stop smoking aid available./ppLobelia inflata (Indian Tobacco) - is an herb whose pharmaceutical properties are similar to nicotine. It is dual in its activities, acting as both a relaxant and a stimulant./ppCinchona officinalis (Peruvian Bark) - treats edginess, nervous exhaustion, indigestion./ppDaphne indica (Spurge Laurel) - helps with tobacco cravings and inability to sleep./ppPlantago major (Plantain) - produces disgust for tobacco in those who chew it and cures neuralgia resulting from tobacco./ppCalcarea phosphorica (Calcium Phosphate) - used to treat headaches, hoarseness, burning throat and cough which can be made worse from tobacco and tobacco smoke. Smokers are usually deficient in calcium./ppNux vomica (Poison nut) - is an herb used in minute amounts as a restorative preparation. Used to treat insomnia and irritability as well as coughing and scraping in the throat made worse by smoking tobacco./pdiv style=clear:both;/divdiv style=clear:both;/divdiv style=clear:both;/divdiv style=clear:both;/divpI have written much more about the phenomenal herbal and plant-based products I found at my Squidoo page - a rel=nofollow target=_blank href=http://www.squidoo.com/best-stop-smoking-aidBest Stop Smoking Aid/a. Or, to get a free trial immediately of the product that helped me kick tobacco out of my life for good, please visit a rel=nofollow target=_blank href=http://stopsmokinghealth.infoStopSmokingHealth.info/a!/pdiv style=clear:both;/divpArticle Source: a rel=nofollow target=_blank href=http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Rick_R.http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rick_R./a/p

Health News:

All You Needed To Know About Toenail Fungus
Infections of toenail fungus are quite common on both fingernails and toenails. These are living organisms that grow in dark and damp surroundings like the areas...

  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ The Best Stop Smoking Aid I Have Used ”

Stop Smoking Tips

If you take the time to create a good plan that is firm you will find a much better success rate. Setting yourself up for success is one of the most important things that you can do in your attempt to quit smoking and failing to do this will often result in the cycle of continuously trying to quit.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.